The federal Energy Information Administration reports that the average household using oil to heat their home pays about $2500 each winter. That's in comparison to those homes using gas that only spend about $750. Kind of makes switching from oil to gas a bit more appealing now, doesn't it? You can request a consultation on an oil to gas conversion by clicking the link!
If those numbers didn't have you calling us for your oil to gas conversion, maybe these four benefits will.
- You can use it for heating, cooling, cooking, and as fuel for transportation
- Electrical generation
- Steam heat production
- Gas accounts for about a quarter of all energy usage in the U.S. and could account for even more in the future as homes are constantly switching from oil to gas.
- Recent drilling technologies have produced enough gas to provide North America with at least 100 years of usage.
- In other words, it's not going anywhere.
- It's 20% to 30% cheaper than oil.
- Natural gas costs are infrastructure related, which means that the prices stay consistent instead of fluctuating.
- It's the cleanest burning fossil fuel. In fact, it's increased use could possibly reduce harmful emissions that are generated by oil and coal.
For an in-home consultation on how you and your family can benefit from an oil to gas conversion, call Outstanding today!