Heating contractors will let you know—you need a heating system that is both effective and efficient. Although, when you are feeling such a strong need for warm air at this time of year, you may just wind up with the effectiveness but not the efficiency. While there is no denying a reliable source of heating in your home is essential, you also need to factor in how a heating system will be able to provide all-round improved efficiency. Even if your current heating system delivers top-notch performance, it may prove to be a buzzkill when your next energy bill rolls around. With some of the coldest temperatures just around the corner, perhaps you have already confined yourself to a season of high energy costs and empty pockets. However, it is possible to find your way out of this predicament and land a heating system that can eliminate a huge amount of stress out of your life. All you need to do is call your local heating contractor for assistance.
Calling Outstanding for Excellent Heating Service
Fortunately, Outstanding can supply you with excellent heating contractors who can help you purchase the most-efficient heating system on the market. Our team of contractors are highly experienced and motivated professionals. Since they specialize in customer service, they take the time to make sure your every last heating need is met. Even when you think you can’t possibly find a system that will meet your home’s unique heating needs, we manage to make you think again. Our team always goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. If it means keeping you at a better peace of mind with your home’s heating this season, we have the tools and experience necessary to get the job done.
How Can Our Heating Contractors Help You?
With a single call to one of our heating contractors, you are guaranteeing long-term happiness during some of the coldest days of the year, especially with a high-efficiency heating system keeping your home comfortable. In fact, with our help, you will experience:
- Reduced spending on heating repair
- Quieter, more consistent operation
- Improved safety in your home
- Eco-friendly heating, offering a reduced carbon footprint
- Comprehensive system warranties
Tips for Purchasing a High-Efficiency Heating System
Sometimes, homeowners are unsure on how to get from point A to point B in terms of how to buy a high-efficiency heating system. In that case, here are a few points of consideration that will influence your final decision:
- Energy Efficiency Rating: If you are looking for more detailed information on your system’s efficiency, you can look to its Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) or its Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating. The former will reveal how much money you will be spending on heating per month, and reveals how effectively it uses fuel. Modern heating systems should not have a SEER lower than 13, while you will most definitely want a system with a high AFUE rating for longer-lasting, highly-efficient heating.
- Fuel Options: If you are looking for a furnace, the 3 main fuel options are gas, electricity, and oil. An oil furnace requires monitoring to ensure the tank does not deplete. Gas furnaces are the most efficient of the 3 fueling options, but requires you to have a utility hook-up in your home and risks safety hazards like gas leaks. Electric furnaces utilize heating coils and prove safer than gas furnaces, but may not be so kind to your energy bills. Choose the fuel type more in line with your heating needs.
- Heating System Size: Installing an improperly-sized heating system may result in more headaches than you imagined. Not only will pay more on installation than necessary, you also risk spending so much more on heating system maintenance due to a higher chance of a breakdown. Fortunately, heating contractors from Outstanding will know to complete this step before any installation work is conducted to ensure there is enough space to install the system you need.
- Heating System Cost: Don’t just assume purchasing a cost-efficient heating system will give you high-quality heating without any of the additional cost. Cost-efficiency does not guarantee an efficient heating performance. Even if you pay a few hundred dollars more for another system, it may provide better long-term savings on energy costs. Higher costs for installation may keep you away at first, but think more about how a heating system will be able to guarantee long-term satisfaction than anything else.
- Brand of Heating System: Some of the country’s leading brands of heating systems are now producing the most-efficient systems on the market, particularly these 3 brands:
- Carrier: This brand is rated highly among consumers due to their strict quality control and finely made products. While many products in this line feature a high installation cost, they are also much longer-lasting compared to other leading brands.
- Goodman: This brand is well known for its reliable, protective warranty programs and cost-efficiency. In addition, heating systems on this line are built with better materials to ensure system durability.
- Lennox: This brand is now selling heating systems with an AFUE of up to 98%. Some of their systems feature both gas and a heat pump.
Don’t Let The Cooler Months Sneak Up On You – Call And Talk To One Of Our Heating Contractors Today
Contact Outstanding today if you want the perfect heating system in your home with help from our heating contractors!