Call Now To Schedule Service! (631) 693-4797
April Showers Bring May Flowers, Right?
We're sure you won't miss seeing all that snow go away, or seeing your grass turn greener again, the aftermath of these events can be hazardous to your basement or crawl space:
In order to guard your basement against flood damage, you need to get a sump pump installed.
The unfortunate truth is that about 95% of homes will experience some water damage in their basement or crawlspace at least once. Don't it to happen to you!
Fortunately, sump pumps have a number of helpful features:
- They can be used in almost any basement or crawl space.
- Backups come in single power, dual power, or a battery powered.
- Pumps can come in three different power standards depending on your needs: 1/2, 1/3, and 1/4.
- There are two primary types of pumps to choose from: submersible or pedestal.
Request Service Now!
Our customers benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Care to join them?
Different Parts of Your Sump Pump
- Alarm System
- Sump Liner
- Sump Lid
- Pump Stands
- Discharge Line Protection
Call Outstanding Plumbing today for more sump pump information, or to schedule an appointment!